Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Idaho Trust Bank & they are Hiring Candidates for Finance Associate
Company Name : Idaho Trust Bank
Company Location : Boise, ID 83702
Job Position : Finance Associate
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
WHY WORK WITH US
Idaho Trust Bank, headquartered in beautiful Boise, Idaho, is listed as one of America’s Best Business and Private Bank’s while also being named one of the top 200 healthiest banks in America. We have a deep professional commitment to our clients and take pride in providing superior service to meet their unique financial needs.
You will have the opportunity to work with incredible co-workers, along with continued learning and educational opportunities. Professionalism, mutual respect, and a sense of humor are traits we value and exhibit.
If you are looking for a place to prove yourself in a rewarding work environment with a company that believes a great culture is the key to success, we just might be the place for you. Come grow with us!
The Finance Associate is responsible for supporting the Finance Department in ensuring the smooth operation of the department by performing a variety of accounting duties to all assigned areas where service or assistance is needed.
- Processes accounts receivable and payable transactions; prepares and issues expense checks; and reconciles expense checks to issued statements and the general ledger.
- Daily clears out non-posted items; ensures accuracy and proper documentation of transactions daily and follows-up on out-of-balance items to resolve problems as necessary.
- Performs daily call back on general ledger transactions; makes corrections to ensure accuracy and completeness; daily reconciles and balances correspondent due from and due to bank accounts and corporate checking accounts and statements.
- Compiles and processes miscellaneous daily and month end accounting and general ledger entries as provided by the department.
- Gathers and prepares a variety of daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for the department; ensures reports are accurate, complete and prepared on schedule.
- Performs monthly certifications to ensure transaction balance to the general ledger.
- Performs related clerical duties such as answering the telephone, taking messages or forwarding calls, copying, typing routine letters, envelopes and forms, and filing.
- Responds to inquiries or refers inquiries to the appropriate department or person, and exhibiting the necessary follow through with customers and/or staff involved.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; and accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; and builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Assures compliance with all Bank policies, procedures and processes, and all applicable state and federal banking laws, rules and regulations, and adheres to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) responsibilities that are specific to the position.
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports the Bank’s goals and values; and benefits the Bank through outside activities.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or safety to themselves or others and will be expected to report potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are applicable to one’s own actions and conduct.
THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from an accredited college or technical school; or related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Work related experience should consist of a financial institution accounting or bookkeeping background. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; word processing and spreadsheet software programs.
- Intermediate typing skills to meet production needs of the position.
- Basic math skills; calculate interest and balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, and speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Ability to deal with difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (11 of them!)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 401K w/Match
- Life Insurance
- & Many More!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $47,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net