Executive Assistant job vacancy in St. Andrews Resources for Seniors System – Jobs in Missouri
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in St. Andrews Resources for Seniors System & they are Hiring Candidates for Executive Assistant
Company Name : St. Andrews Resources for Seniors System
Company Location : St. Louis, MO 63146
Job Position : Executive Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
St. Andrew’s Resources for Seniors System (STARSS) is a leading service provider to older adults and their families. STARSS provides retirement living options, lifestyle security, enhanced health, and wellbeing with independence to thousands of older adults annually in their homes and in eighteen senior communities.
Reporting to the President/CEO, this position will provide administrative and analytical support to the senior leadership team and oversee management of the corporate office. The position will require judgment, tact, creativity, and initiative. The preferred applicant will have at least three years of experience working as an Executive Assistant and demonstrate an ability to independently handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. The position also requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and a command of office technology.
Primary Job Duties
- Assist President/CEO with administrative and analytical support, scheduling, coordination, board relations, research, reporting, and correspondence.
- Serve as Assistant Secretary of the governing board. Attend meetings providing administrative and technical support to various committees/boards as required and record minutes.
- Support senior leadership team with administrative support.
- Establish and maintain a record-keeping system for confidential and sensitive information.
- Gather data, such as employee contact information, and prepare it in a database so that it is easily accessible by office staff.
- Manage office operations serving as the main contact with the property management company, procure supplies, schedule maintenance, and provide oversight of communication and security systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net