Electrical Engineer Project Manager-I&E, Sign-on Bonus Starting at $8k job vacancy in Momentive – Jobs in West Virginia
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Momentive & they are Hiring Candidates for Electrical Engineer Project Manager-I&E, Sign-on Bonus Starting at $8k
Company Name : Momentive
Company Location : Friendly, WV 26146
Job Position : Electrical Engineer Project Manager-I&E, Sign-on Bonus Starting at $8k
Job Category : Jobs in West Virginia
Job Description :
Electrical Engineer Project Manager-I&E, Sign-on Bonus Starting at $8k
The Electrical Engineer Project Manager-I&E will be responsible to provide overall ownership and continuity for Project Engineering and management associated with instrument and electrical and providing technical expertise to the plant. Set and achieve goals on plant capital project execution, cost, EHS performance. This role will manage the Electrical and Instrumentation components of Capital Projects and also independently lead and manage projects that have a high concentration of Electrical & Instrumentation components.
This role is eligible for a sign-on bonus starting at $8k. Our competitive benefits package is available immediately and includes medical, dental, vision, 401k retirement savings, 11 paid holidays, and 25 PTO days.
- Operate for strict adherence to compliance of EHS regulations and requirements, for both internally and externally, for installation/modification of site facilities and production process.
- Consistently maintain and demonstrate a high regard for personal safety, for the safety of company assets, employees, and the public.
- Responsible for safety on project work not limited to MPM employees but also contractors & vendors
- Compliance with and further development of a zero-tolerance environment regarding occupational safety and environmental protection
- Review safety procedures every time before performing pre-startup for both new and modified facilities. This rule applies even if the procedural changes only affect a single component or process.
- Ensure all requirements of Momentive’s EHS Management System are compliant in responsible area.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements and internal company standards for occupational and plant safety as well as environmental and health protection
- Ensure proper documentation for the site (e.g. drawings (loops, schematics, P&IDs, plans, etc.)
- Operate computer-assisted engineering or design software or equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Prepare technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, or plans to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards.
- Confer with engineers, customers, or others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects or products.
- Design, implement, maintain, or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, or systems.
- Direct or coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, or codes.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing or potential electrical engineering studies or projects.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, or installation standards or specifications.
- Prepare specifications for purchases of materials or equipment.
- Estimate labor, material, or construction costs for budget preparation purposes.
- Supervise or train project team members, as necessary.
- Conduct field surveys or study diagrams or other data to identify and correct power system problems.
- Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational, safety, or environmental standards.
- Plan or implement research methodology or procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Design electrical systems or components that minimize electric energy requirements, such as lighting systems designed to account for natural lighting.
- Plan layout of electric power generating plants or distribution lines or stations.
- Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment or major repairs.
- Develop systems that produce electricity with renewable energy sources, such as wind, solar, or biofuels.
- Integrate electrical systems with renewable energy systems to improve overall efficiency.
- Participation in internal and regulatory audits and ensure follow up actions, and initiates and documents change controls as appropriate
- Conduct and participate in regular engineering meetings
- Support for VCP program
- Other work as assigned
- Ensuring regular employees and contractors are well-informed of the hazards they’re facing such as potential of fire, explosion or toxic release hazards related to the contractor’s work and the process.
- Ensuring of stringent change and documentation management in the operating area (MOC)
- Identifies, communicates and drives implementation of short term modification work
- Provide necessary training of job, skill and knowledge.
- Maintain cost estimate sheet to keep aware of spending on daily, monthly, and yearly timeframe of projects assigned as project manager.
- Updating monthly AR tracker with current twelve month spend profile of projects assigned as project manager.
Bachelor’s degree in the field of Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
2 months-3 years of instrument and electrical design experience including project management in the chemical industry or Food/Pharma industry
Strong safety consciousness, strong EHS awareness and familiarity with EHS requirements
Strong capability in problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to organize and analyze process data, utilize statistical analysis, and effectively troubleshoot complex chemical processes, instrumentation, and electrical.
Good understanding of business interrelationships
High awareness of responsibility and costs
Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills are essential
Demonstrated ability to organize and motivate teams, drive change, and deliver quantifiable production improvements
Highly motivated and energetic, willing to demonstrate significant ownership in the overall production area
Ability to lead/supervise a diverse workforce and contractors.
Good written and verbal communication skills
Strategic thinking ability
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook / Office / Excel/Cad
Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and instrument and electrical design at one time
Preferred working knowledge of SAP and DCS (Bailey Series 90 and Emerson Delta V)
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net