Dishwasher/Steward job vacancy in Embassy Suites – Jobs in Illinois
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Embassy Suites & they are Hiring Candidates for Dishwasher/Steward
Company Name : Embassy Suites
Company Location : Naperville, IL 60563
Job Position : Dishwasher/Steward
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
As Dishwasher/Kitchen Steward at the Embassy Suites Chicago Naperville, you will be responsible for ensuring that all guests have an excellent experience while performing kitchen duties related to maintaining kitchen work areas, restaurant and kitchen equipment, china and utensils.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year of experience in a culinary position required; hotel experience preferred and banquets experience a plus. Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, a positive can-do attitude, passion for service and creativity with superior written and verbal communication skills. We are a collaborative, fast-paced team looking for a self-motivated person to join us, learn, and quickly grow their career.
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession.
- Skilled in assuming tasks independently; being persistent, firm, and confident; and exercising a practical, individualistic approach in problem-solving.
- Requires oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate information and hotel services to management and guests
- Ability to operate a computer, calculator, phone, printer, radio
- Ability to compile facts and figures
- Must maintain a warm and friendly demeanor; maintains composure and objectivity when needed
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of all storage areas.
- Clean and sanitize all kitchen equipment, food storage areas, walk-in fridges, freezers, ovens, and dry storage cupboards
- Clean, sanitize, and store all china, glass, silverware, utensils, and other kitchen equipment in their designated areas
- Hand-wash pots, pans, and trays per the prescribed SOP
- Manage trash and garbage (including separating) , clean cans, and maintain loading dock
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas
- Complete regular sanitization/disinfection of all kitchen and food and beverage work areas that include flooring, storerooms, prep areas, buffets, dining tables, and equipment
- Assist with food dish-up, set-up sheets, and set-up and break-down for various events
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net