Dishwasher/Kitchen Helper job vacancy in Resort Lifestyle Communities – Jobs in Maine
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Resort Lifestyle Communities & they are Hiring Candidates for Dishwasher/Kitchen Helper
Company Name : Resort Lifestyle Communities
Company Location : South Portland, ME 04106
Job Position : Dishwasher/Kitchen Helper
Job Category : Jobs in Maine
Job Description :
- You will work a schedule of 5 days per week to ensure coverage (evening meal ends at 6:30pm-no late nights!).
- You can enjoy a delicious free meal during your shift!
- You will have robust benefits to choose from and receive $575 per month from our company to apply towards any benefit(s) you select, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and/or Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care FSA- to apply towards childcare or other dependent care
- Accident Insurance and Hospital Indemnity
- Met Law- access to attorneys and legal advice
- You will receive paid holidays and vacation time, as well as a 401(k) with a generous employer match.
- You will receive great pay and work/life balance.
- You will assist in a number of critical tasks in preparation of meal service including food prep, stocking the salad bar, filling refreshment carafes, and setting tables in the dining room.
- You will focus on resetting the dining room and kitchen following meals by washing dishes, removing trash, and busing tables.
- You will work alongside the culinary and dining team in a dynamic kitchen with state of the art equipment.
- You must live by our Core Values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion, Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in the food service industry.
- Knowledge of food prep and/or dish washing is best, but we are willing to train the right person.
- You have the ability to develop positive relationships with residents, peers and the community
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net