Director of Sales job vacancy in Ramada Plaza Gillette – Jobs in Wyoming
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Ramada Plaza Gillette & they are Hiring Candidates for Director of Sales
Company Name : Ramada Plaza Gillette
Company Location : Gillette, WY
Job Position : Director of Sales
Job Category : Jobs in Wyoming
Job Description :
The Director of Sales is a key position within the hotel responsible for acquiring and maintaining a solid base of customers ensuring the hotels continued success and profitability. The Director of Sales is also responsible for managing a team of sales professionals serving as a strong and motivating leader.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for acquiring and maintaining a solid base of customers and for attaining a high occupancy and level of profitability.
- Actively seek high revenue accounts and work to maintain a high level of business.
- Productivity will be evaluated against room night and revenue goals set by the General Manager, and based upon a written, approved action plan.
- Provides all operations areas up-to-date information about promotions and specific accounts.
- Acquire and maintain a solid base of accounts towards attaining the property’s budgeted profit levels.
- The development of a comprehensive property marketing plan and annual sales forecast.
- Solicit sales for the property through planned, personal calls and telephone solicitations to local trade and professional associations/corporations, travel agents, as well as other local and state organizations that could result in potential business for the hotel.
- Provide operations staff up-to-the-minute information regarding promotions and specific accounts.
- Prepare written sales call report on all outside calls made each week, and furnish copies to the General Manager.
- Prepare a report of all tentative or definite business booked during each week and furnish copies to the General Manager. Provide a list of all cancelled business, giving reason for loss.
- Maintain an updated sales filing system which includes an efficient file and central trace system, an up-to-date account history and a means for sending correspondence to customers / prospects without delay.
- Follow-up on all meeting and banquet functions with the customer contact person and solicit future business.
- Participate in department head meetings and report on sales activity for the previous and upcoming weeks.
- Maintain and regularly update files of competitor’s activities, prices, menus, brochures, sales kits, etc.
- Prepare monthly expense report for all expenses involving sales duties. Submit to the General Manager for approval and reimbursement.
- Responsible for third party requests, GoLeads, CVB bids and Hotel Planner.
- Oversee the Sales office and address issues, challenges and problems.
- Assists in training employees on proper upselling techniques.
- Ensure sales staff maintains a professional appearance.
- Follow up on employee issues.
- Work with other departments to ensure successful events.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Required Skills and Experience
- Highly energetic and motivated individual
- Must have strong sales and leadership skills
- 10+ years of sales experience required
- Previous hospitality industry experience preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer/client focus essential
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to shift and manage multiple priorities
- Results driven focus and ability to work through to completion in a timely manner
- Adaptable to change
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products to include, but not limited to Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- High level of flexibility regarding overtime during times busy periods as required by the business
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net