Director of Marketing job vacancy in Yale Cordage Inc. – Jobs in North Carolina
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Yale Cordage Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Director of Marketing
Company Name : Yale Cordage Inc.
Company Location : Salisbury, NC 28144
Job Position : Director of Marketing
Job Category : Jobs in North Carolina
Job Description :
This position can be based at either our Salisbury, NC, or our Saco, Maine location
POSITION SUMMARY: The Director of Marketing is responsible for driving profitable revenue growth for the company in all sales channels and market segments. This is enabled by creating an effective marketing strategy (brand, marketing, product, pricing) and leading crisp execution. The position reports to the VP, Sales and Marketing and has direct responsibility for the Marketing function.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Increase revenue and market share for all targeted customer groups and sales channels, constantly improving commercial effectiveness
- Know and understand all competitive and customer dynamics in the market and counsel the organization on how best to position Yale for profitable growth
- Quickly identify changing customer requirements and follow through with corresponding strategies
- Develop a comprehensive marketing and product strategy aligned with and supporting the Yale Value Creation Plan
- Create, develop, and execute marketing campaigns and effective sales tools to increase brand awareness, create product demand and drive revenue and profit growth
- Ensure the sales forecast is properly supported by marketing initiatives
- Drive the strategic pricing of products to maximize profitability and ensure any promotions are used strategically
- Drive the product/service strategy and portfolio build including the new product/service roadmap
- Drive the development and implementation of go-to-market plans for new products/services and monitor post launch performance ensuring goals are met
- Provide leadership by promoting team concepts, diversity, coaching, counseling, mentoring, training, talent/succession management, and individual development
- Promote and encourage the development of people to ensure leadership continuity
- Review and reward employees using the Yale Performance Appraisal System to ensure they are consistently and competitively paid for attainment of results
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ten (10) years of marketing experience including leadership, with a background in marketing to direct and distribution customers, preferably in an industrial market
- Experience as a marketer or product manager with a proven track record of driving demand and market share gains using effective marketing strategies and campaigns and new product development, preferably with industrial products
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving with an ability to determine solutions for customers
- Advanced profit & loss / budget knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of management and marketing principles, proposal development; contract negotiations.
- Led cross-functional teams, management of complex projects with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and obtain results through others typically acquired through experience including prior leadership roles
- Ability to effectively and persuasively present information to all levels in an organization
Education and Skills:
- BS or BA in related field required with Sales, Marketing or Entrepreneurship. Advanced Business degree preferred.
- Computer Skills: Advanced in Microsoft Office Skills and SalesForce.com or similar tools
- Organization Skills: Excellent organizational, ability to multi-tasking and shift priorities as needed
- Cross-functional skills: Ability to work well cross-functionally with all business functions; provides excellent internal and external customer service
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal skills; strong interpersonal skills; ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information; advanced presentation skills; strong project management skills
- Problem Solving Skills: Good problem-solving skills with the ability to provide easily understood solutions
- Travel: The ability to travel domestically and internationally. Travel estimated at 30% of the time.
- Marketing team
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants.
Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.
All successful candidates must be able to provide proof of lawful work authorization in the United States.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans With Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $46,917.31 – $155,773.95 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saco, ME: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net