Director of Marketing, Devices and Informatics job vacancy in Bracco Diagnostics Inc – Jobs in New Jersey
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Bracco Diagnostics Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for Director of Marketing, Devices and Informatics
Company Name : Bracco Diagnostics Inc
Company Location : Township of Monroe, NJ 08831
Job Position : Director of Marketing, Devices and Informatics
Job Category : Jobs in New Jersey
Job Description :
Bracco Diagnostics, Inc. currently has an opening for a Director of Marketing , Devices and Informatics in our Monroe, NJ location. The ideal candidate will have Medical Device experience.
The Director of Marketing, Devices and Informatics, is responsible for the management of the Devices and Informatics Marketing and Applications team. Responsibilities of the position include development and implementation of franchise strategic marketing plans, pricing strategies, tactics, forecasting, revenue projections, content creation, campaign development, business development and life cycle management. The Director will also take the lead marketing responsibility for new product releases and launches. Position will be a member of U.S. Commercial Leadership Team.
Activities, Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and monitor innovative and impactful marketing strategies, campaigns, and tactical plans to maximize market and revenue growth opportunities, minimize threats and meet the business goals and financial objectives for the Devices and Informatics franchises.
- Collaboratively engage Global Marketing to ensure life-cycle management is properly executed.
- Lead, develop and manage North American life-cycle programs for the Devices and Informatics franchises in alignment with global product development direction from Bracco Medical Technologies.
- Develop the Devices and Informatics marketing team into a world-class marketing organization.
- Develop the Device and IT Applications Team into a best-in-class customer focused organization.
- Establish and foster relationships with KOLs in the radiology and medical informatics communities to better understand market dynamics, competitive strategies, and to identify insights/opportunities for the franchise.
- Interface with sales, sales leadership, and corporate accounts to ensure the needs of field personnel are being met to support the sales, service, and ongoing support of the product(s).
- Develop pricing strategies and guidelines to optimize profit and mix to meet organizational objectives.
- Develop promotional campaigns and programs to positively position the brand, increase awareness and adoption, and solidify the clinical rationale.
- Ensure the team is developing accurate sales and manufacturing forecasts to meet internal demand planning requirements and external customer demand.
- Communicate with all cross functional partners, as well as with management team to ensure you represent all facets of the franchise.
The Director of Marketing for Devices and Informatics is responsible for the hiring, training, onboarding, business performance and professional development of those who report to the position. Reporting to this position are:
- Senior Manager of Device Operations
- Senior Marketing Manager of Devices
- Senior Marketing Manager for Informatics positions.
- 8-10+ years of experience in Medical Device and consumables and or Medical Informatics Marketing
- 5+ years of personnel management experience
- Previous product launch experience (new product launch and/or significant line extension) preferred
- BA/BS Degree in a relative field required, MBA preferred
Professional Knowledge (Core Competencies focused on technical skills)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the core competencies required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Industry Knowledge & Business Acumen: Possesses an industry and company-specific business acumen and taps into collective business knowledge, as needed, to drive sound and timely decisions and to solve complex business issues
- Predictive Change Management: Continuously monitors for trends, challenges and opportunities and modulates their impact on the business to help manage risk and maximize opportunities.
- Inspirational Leadership: Inspires others to high standards of performance through communicating and energizing others with a compelling vision.
- Judgement & Decision Quality: Demonstrates sound judgement and decision quality amid complex situations
- Knowledge Transfer: Creates opportunities to transfer knowledge and information across people and systems to enable effective execution, business continuity, and to minimize risk
- Collaboration & Impact: Promotes and drives cross-functional collaboration and deepens strategic relationships between internal functions and external customers/ stakeholders to realize synergies and maximize impact.
- Other Key Core Competencies include:
- Highly effective presentation skills, written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a fast-paced, matrixed, team environment
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strategic & Tactical Planning: Ability to develop and present comprehensive, strategic plans and/or proposals
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Project Management
- Computer Application Skills
Managerial Skills (Core Competencies focused on managerial skills).
- Developing Workforce & Talent Pipeline: Develops self and others though constructive and respectful communication, coaching and feedback, stretch assignments and training, to sustain high performance and a pipeline of ‘ready now’ leaders.
- Collaboration and Impact
- Quality of Communication
- Ownership Mindset
- Customer Focus
Internal Relationships will include:
- Field Sales
- Product Development
- Operations & Finance
- Marketing Services
- Business Development
- Product Development
- Marketing Services
- Global Marketing
External Relationships will include:
- Imaging Equipment Manufacturers
- Clinical investigators
- Key opinion leaders
- Related vendors
- Customer contacts
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Where permitted by applicable law, all candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel requirements 25% – 30% Domestic; 5% International travel is required.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The position is home office based
- Hospitals and Healthcare facilities
- Travel (car, air travel, hotels)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $170,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Township of Monroe, NJ 08831
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net