Director of Commercial Property Management job vacancy in Real Estate Development Company – Jobs in Delaware
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Real Estate Development Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Director of Commercial Property Management
Company Name : Real Estate Development Company
Company Location : Wilmington, DE 19897
Job Position : Director of Commercial Property Management
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
Director of Commercial Properties
The Director of Commercial Properties is responsible for all operational and financial aspects of a large commercial real estate portfolio consisting of 3MM+ square feet of commercial assets- retail, office, hotel, and hospitality investments. This person directs and coordinates the activities of the leasing and property management team to ensure that company financial and operational business objectives are achieved. These objectives will include leading a team of 7+ direct reports, while maximizing income, occupancy, and property values. Responsible for all facets of asset management, leasing, project management, property management, development, budgeting, tenant relations, legal, governmental and vendor relationships.
- Must be an accomplished Property and Asset Manager with proven successful management of commercial, retail, and office assets.
- 10 + years of experience in Commercial Property/Asset Management as a Director or VP
- Proven leadership experience in building a team and effectively leading a team.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Accounting, Business, Commercial Real Estate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Adept at financial analysis and ensuring sound investment decisions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor, with a passion for the industry
Please contact Lyn Drinane www.TheFindersInc.com 484-841-6859
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- commercial property management: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net