DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST job vacancy in Forrest Health – Jobs in Mississippi
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Forrest Health & they are Hiring Candidates for DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Company Name : Forrest Health
Company Location : Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Job Position : DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Job Category : Jobs in Mississippi
Job Description :
Performs duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Communications in the development and implementation of the organization’s digital strategy and actively manages, nurtures and grows the organization’s digital presence. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Website Content Development: Creates website content for all Forrest Health hospitals to ensure content is accurate, up-to-date, and is written for Search Engine Optimization; Creates and places content with the end user experience in mind.
- Website Content Management: Routinely reviews and manages content for all Forrest Health hospitals and works closely with administrators of affiliated websites to ensure content is accurate, up-to-date, and is written for Search Engine Optimization.
- Intranet Content Management & Functionality: Routinely reviews Forrest Health’s intranet content and updates content as needed; Responds to requests for content updates; Identifies and corrects any technical or functionality issues.
- Digital Displays: Uploads and manages the content on digital displays at Forrest General Hospital; keeps track of content run dates and scheduling.
- Customer Services: Serves as the customer service liaison for the digital marketing team, fielding calls and inquiries related to digital marketing initiatives and platforms; communicates effectively with the digital marketing team to resolve customer service requests.
- Digital Marketing Project Management: Responsible for tracking progress of digital marketing projects and strategies through the use of the project management system.
- Digital Marketing Reports: Provides digital marketing reports to Digital Marketing Manager as requested.
- Google Reviews: Reviews and responds to Google Reviews in a timely manner and communicates insights and findings to appropriate staff.
- Demonstrates the organization’s We C.A.R.E. Values.
- Interacts and converses with customers, internal and external, on a regular basis to align corporate objectives with customer needs.
- Responds timely to requests.
- Ensures compliance with departmental policies and guidelines and HIPAA laws.
- Identifies and communicates effectively any threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the hospital’s brand and reputation and reports to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to develop, create and manage content on the website and intranet
- Demonstrates the ability to research, analyze and recommend intranet development.
- Works within budgetary constraints to produce quality services.
Education: Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, journalism, information technology, computer science, web development, business, or related field required.
- Proven ability to manage a variety of content for online channels, including an intranet, internet or social media, and proven ability to meet deadlines and customer expectations.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing techniques.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal skills. Excellent grammar. Knowledge of AP Style preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment and to respond to unexpected opportunities and challenges in a professional and timely manner.
- Able to communicate and interact with customers, both internal and external, to align corporate objectives with customer needs.
A minimum of one year of experience in marketing, communications, public relations, information technology, computer science, web development, business or related field required.
Motivated team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple tasks and consistently meeting deadlines. Must be able to work schedule as needed, including nights and weekends. Must possess analytical and decision-making skills, be creative, communicate with others, and take direction. Must be able to research and gather information and make recommendations as needed. Must be detailed oriented and treat all customers, internal and external, with courtesy and respect. Must possess good judgment and decision-making skills.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net