Design Engineer job vacancy in Viking Range – Jobs in Mississippi
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Viking Range & they are Hiring Candidates for Design Engineer
Company Name : Viking Range
Company Location : Greenwood, MS 38930
Job Position : Design Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Mississippi
Job Description :
DESIGN ENGINEER – Greenwood, MS
The Design Engineer works as part of a platform product improvement/inception team, focusing on product development by using engineering principles to increase the efficiency and value of the business, while utilizing cost effective mechanisms and improving overall product performance, reliability and safety.
- Develop and maintain project schedules including program plans that identify work scope, schedules, milestones, tasks, priorities, risks.
- Manage program/project issues and risks by effectively working with departments to develop parallel paths, contingencies, and risk mitigation plans to meet project deliverables per budget and schedule.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure alignment with overall project scope and schedules.
- Attend and actively participate in project team meeting to ensure overall project alignment.
- Effectively communicate program/project status to all stakeholders including project team members, resource owners, suppliers, and customer groups.
- Escalate issues and risks as appropriate to ensure program/project success.
- Demonstrate leadership, negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Willing to do what it takes to get the job done, including eliciting cooperation from senior management and other departments.
- Ability to establish priorities, manage multiple complex projects, and rapidly adapt/respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Organizational, problem solving and analysis skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work cooperatively with others in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain a sense of urgency, initiative, and a commitment to work assignments.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BS/MS in Engineering preferred or closely related field.
- Proven experience utilizing project management techniques and tools.
- Experience in 3D CAD/PLM systems a plus.
- Experience with applications including MS Project, Excel, Word, and Outlook a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $52.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net