Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Customer Service Manager
Company Name : Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation
Company Location : Emporia, KS 66801
Job Position : Customer Service Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
The incumbent is on a mission to grow customer preference for Hopkins by aligning internal execution that meets or exceeds customer requirements. This role interfaces with a diverse range of team members, including: the company CEO, other executive team leaders, sales and sales support, marketing product management, supply chain, finance, distribution and I/T.
The first critical job function is to document our mutual expectations with customers, including pricing, programs, and related customer requirements. This brings clarity to all parts of the company what we must do to satisfy the customer.
Once requirements are established, the incumbent manages internal processes and execution to ensure that we meet or exceed these expectations. Finally, this role analyzes and anticipates customer trends, developing and implementing new processes and process improvements that fuel productivity and effectiveness that strengthens Hopkins’ standing as the supplier of choice among our customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attract, hire, train, manage and develop the Customer Service and the Technical Support team members.
- Nurture a can-do mindset and a culture of collaboration that sets the tone for meeting or exceeding customer expectations. Maintain a positive culture that leads to high employee satisfaction.
- Utilize Hopkins’ performance management processes, including: objective setting, KPI tracking, performance appraisal, coaching and corrective actions (as needed)
- Coordinate system set-up inputs by marketing, operations, customer service, sales support and finance to ensure that all new-customer details are accurate and complete prior to the receipt of the first order.
- Lead the Request For Deviation (RPD) process for review, approval and documentation for final customer agreements, discounts, allowances, promotions and other program deviations. Ensure financial templates summarize the implications of the recommended changes. Document and communicate RPD approvals to key stakeholders. Ensure that up-to-date RPDs are readily available to sales, marketing and executive team members.
- Lead the review and analysis of new or updated customer agreements, including the identification of any changes from prior agreements, documenting the details and the implications of the differences for Hopkins, and making recommendations for changes that could be negotiated with customers that can help streamline internal processes and lead to higher levels of customer success.
- Review customer-facing documents for accuracy and completeness and prepare them for CEO signature.
- Document processes and appraise the effectiveness of order management processes to identify best practice improvements. Recommend and gain approval for improvement actions.
- Become the company’s leading expert in understanding and leveraging the capabilities of our systems to drive improvements in productivity.
- Coordinate work among Customer Service Representatives and Sales Support team members to ensure highest possible level of service.
- Provide direct support to the marketing, sales and operations executives as needed.
- Handle special projects as assigned by the President, CMO or VP of Sales
- Develop and maintain strong and healthy relationships with all other departments of the company.
- Develop and implement the company’s annual Performance Management system to align and appraise performance and create personal and professional development plans for customer service and tech support team members.
- Assist in resolving customer conflicts as required.
- Communicate with customers as required or as authorized by Vice Presidents/Sales.
- Communicate with Regionals and External Contracted Sales Reps as needed.
- Sales Managers and Directors, Sales Support and Customer Service, Marketing, Accounting, Credit, Manufacturing, and Distribution
- External Contracted Sales Representatives and customers as needed.
- High school education or equivalent plus specialized training in a related field. College business degree preferred.
- Three to five years experience in a related field.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net