Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Fastpath & they are Hiring Candidates for Customer Education Training Specialist
Company Name : Fastpath
Company Location : Des Moines, IA 50322
Job Position : Customer Education Training Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Iowa
Job Description :
Fastpath Solutions, LLC is a growing company faced with a common industry challenge: How do we grow our organization while keeping the close-knit culture that makes us great?
We decided to answer that challenge in the simplest terms: we hire talented professionals who truly understand that our workplace is a highly collaborative and interactive work environment. You see, at Fastpath, we get along, we respect each other, and we rely on each other to deliver outstanding service to our clients. It’s part of why we’ve earned Top Workplace recognition for several years running.
Every day, we deliver solid results through a fluid process. We are at the cutting edge of security, audit and compliance solutions which means we balance disciplined project management with spontaneous innovation every single day.
This is a remote opportunity, candidates can be located anywhere in the United States. For those candidates located near Des Moines, IA hybrid work is an option.
Educating customers help us achieve our mission and drive Fastpath’s revenue and growth. The Customer Education team at Fastpath works with our customers and partners to help them in securing their organization. Customer Education individuals will be at the center of our strategy as they build, deliver, curate, and evaluate robust, relevant learning experiences for our customers and partners.
What You’ll Do:
Responsible for regular interactions with customers and partners including, but not limited to:
- Build, manage, and maintain on demand curriculum programs to support existing customers, new customers, and partners across the organization.
- Create learning materials using adult learning methodologies.
- Identify and implement operational best practices around the areas of customer training and customer satisfaction. (based on objective of the module, audience)
- Develop programs to enhance internal employees’ understanding of Fastpath’s products and industry.
- Complete and troubleshoot training tickets via Zendesk, create content for knowledge base as needed
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Curriculum Design, Instructional Design, Education, Communications, Business,or related degree. Will accept appropriate experience in lieu of degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in software training or curriculum design and development in adult education
- Experience with audit, accounting systems preferred
- Experience with multiple software systems and authoring tools such as Microsoft, Articulate, Storyline, Rise.
- Motivated learner with a desire to find solutions to complex problems.
- Highly collaborative across cross-functional teams.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing software and business needs.
- High technical aptitude with willingness to learn new systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Professional presence with the ability to communicate complex concepts
- Self-driven with an ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively
- Ability to internalize technical terms and translate them into simple, understandable concepts
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- Base Pay Range: $50,000 – $62,000
- The base pay range represents the low and high end of the hiring range for this job. Actual pay will vary and will be based on various factors including but not limited to relevant skills, experience, and capabilities.
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- 401(k) Match – up to 4%
- 100% employer paid premiums for medical and dental insurance
- 100% employer paid premiums for short- term disability, long- term disability, basic life insurance
- Additional benefits include: Vision, FSA
- Unlimited PTO – take the time off that you need to recharge!
- Flexible schedule
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net