Computer Scientist / Software Developer – ERC job vacancy in ERC, Inc. – Jobs in Alabama
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in ERC, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Computer Scientist / Software Developer – ERC
Company Name : ERC, Inc.
Company Location : Huntsville, AL 35808
Job Position : Computer Scientist / Software Developer – ERC
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
For more than 30 years, ERC has been delivering the advantage needed to solve our customers’ and the nation’s toughest challenges. ERC is a trusted partner to the Defense and Space communities. We provide the advanced engineering, innovative technology, and subject-matter expertise to deliver the mission results our customers need to keep the nation safe and secure. Our unique solutions enhance readiness, optimize performance, and help ensure success in the air, on the ground and in space.
An essential part of our success is our corporate culture built on respect, empowerment, and collaboration. Our culture elevates our people, ensuring they provide best-in-class service and solutions to our customers. We always strive to do the right thing. We believe that are our people are our best asset and human connection our greatest strength.
Our ~2,000 employees work on the most critical missions in the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force (USAF), NASA, and Missile Defense Agency (MDA). We provide support for Test and Evaluation (T&E), Modeling & Simulation, Agile Software Development, Systems Engineering, and more. Our teams’ current projects range from engineering and logistics support for vital space hardware to platform and weapons modeling, simulation, and engineering.
In your role as a Computer Scientist/Software Developer, you will work with a team of developers and IT administrators to provide network and application support to the Redstone Test Center (RTC) on Redstone Arsenal.
What you’ll do all day:
- Maintain existing .NET applications, and develop new capabilities using NET framework.
- Maintain existing Microsoft SQL databases, and create new databases to support new capabilities.
- Lead application and software development, and mentor other developers.
- Provide advice to the Government’s team leader about achieving enterprise applications and software development goals.
- Prioritize and complete assigned individual and team projects consistent with the Government customer’s priorities, and meeting requirements for technical specifications, functionality, and schedule.
You will love this job if you:
- Are a self-starter and require little oversight to complete given tasks
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Love working with diverse groups of individuals, including engineers and technicians
- Are good at communicating with people
- Have a positive attitude
- Enjoy multitasking
Minimum requirements for this position:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics.
- 10 years programming/scripting experience; minimum of 5 years as a Network Systems Administrator in UNIX/LINUX and Windows.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service and project management for all levels of an extensive computer network is a requirement.
- Department of Defense (DoD) 8570.1-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program baseline certification of Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) Security +.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Continuing education assistance.
- Professional development allotment.
- Multiple healthcare benefit packages.
- 401K with employer matching.
- Paid time off (PTO) along with federally recognized holiday schedule.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net