Commercial Producer – REMOTE job vacancy in Specialty Brokerage Services qualified by Brainwahve – Jobs in Kentucky
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Specialty Brokerage Services qualified by Brainwahve & they are Hiring Candidates for Commercial Producer – REMOTE
Company Name : Specialty Brokerage Services qualified by Brainwahve
Company Location : Louisville, KY
Job Position : Commercial Producer – REMOTE
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT SPECIALTY BROKERAGE SERVICES
As a privately held, majority woman-owned, and led company, Specialty Brokerage Services (SBS) has roots dating back over 20 years as part of a super-regional Property & Casualty carrier before launching independently in 2022.
Combined, our exceptional team has over 200 years of insurance brokerage experience and we put that knowledge to work with every agency we partner with and policy that we provide. We are dedicated to providing top-notch service, quick turnaround times, and an unwavering commitment to providing the best service in the business. SBS offers both commercial and personal lines products (admitted and non-admitted) in almost every state. Whether you need coverage for Animal Liability, Collector Cars, Secondary and/or Coastal Homes, Builders Risk, D&O, Liquor Liability, Special Events, Pollution, Private Flood or almost anything in between, SBS has you ‘covered’.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Commercial Producer to join our dynamic team. Responsibilities include:
- Work independently to generate new books of business for our carriers.
- Prepare sales proposals and develop quotes for new business prospects.
- Review, submit, and place new business.
- Provide quality customer service to producing agents in the day-to-day servicing of new business.
- Maintain an operating knowledge of specific carrier coverage forms, eligibility requirements and program details.
- Stay current on industry trends and assist in developing new agency and carrier relationships.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence including applications, quotes, policies, and endorsements.
- Maintain a current knowledge of billing systems and assist agents with any questions they may have as well as troubleshooting problems.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Property & Casualty industry – specifically with wholesale or excess & surplus lines broker.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Commercial Lines in a producer role.
- Strong knowledge of Casualty / General Liability, Professional Liability, Errors & Omission and Property is preferred.
- A current Property & Casualty insurance license preferred.
- Proven problem-solving skills with ability to handle complex issues / tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Teams & Outlook in particular) as well as basic knowledge of TAM is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Competitive salary driven by experience
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Fully remote opportunity
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net