Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist job vacancy in First Hawaiian Bank – Jobs in Hawaii
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in First Hawaiian Bank & they are Hiring Candidates for Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist
Company Name : First Hawaiian Bank
Company Location : Honolulu, HI 96819
Job Position : Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Hawaii
Job Description :
First Hawaiian Bank is seeking a Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist to join the Commercial Loan Center. The Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist prepares loan documentation and coordinates loan closing process for commercial loans in accordance with company policies and procedures and applicable governmental laws and regulations.
Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM (Hours may vary)
For more information and to apply, please go to www.fhb.com/careers
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in banking, title, loan documentation, and/or related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or related field.
- Proficient working with MS Word and Excel.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Possesses attention to detail with excellent follow-through.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to multitask and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to work in a cooperative manner and be a team player.
- Able to effectively analyze problems and demonstrate good judgment.
- Available to work flexible hours.
About First Hawaiian Bank
Are you interested in working alongside a group of dynamic thinkers, innovators, and leaders who thrive together as a team? Looking for a fun, collaborative, and challenging environment where you are empowered to make decisions? Would you like the opportunity to grow professionally and personally within a forward-thinking company? If so, you’ve come to the right place. At First Hawaiian Bank, we invest in you. We offer an award-winning training and development program to set you up for success. We pride ourselves on our company culture and core values: Caring, Character, and Collaboration. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, 401(k), life insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, retiree benefits, and more!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- banking, title, loan document: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net