Case Manager/Social Worker job vacancy in My Choice Wisconsin – Jobs in Wisconsin
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in My Choice Wisconsin & they are Hiring Candidates for Case Manager/Social Worker
Company Name : My Choice Wisconsin
Company Location : Beaver Dam, WI
Job Position : Case Manager/Social Worker
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
My Choice Wisconsin is proud to offer a rewarding work environment as an employer of choice. We are looking to fill a Care Manager position in Dodge County immediately! The Care Manager will work collaboratively across departments and with our provider network towards bettering the communities we serve.
Do you want to make a difference every day? Are you fulfilled by helping others to live their best lives? Caring starts here at My Choice Wisconsin where we embrace the whole person. We are a place where diverse talented and mission-driven professionals choose to come to do the most rewarding work of their lives. My Choice Wisconsin is proud to offer a rewarding work environment as an employer of choice.
Who We Are
We are Wisconsin’s largest Managed Care Organization that serves seniors and adults with disabilities, making a difference in over 50 counties across the state. We work collaboratively across departments and with our provider network towards bettering the communities we serve. You’ll work alongside dedicated and experienced individuals with hearts for service, just like you. You’ll be supported, with meaningful professional development and mentorship. We strive to create an inspiring and exciting environment that attracts the best of the best!
What We Offer
- Opportunities for growth!Within Care Management as a mentor to new staff members
Throughout My Choice in leadership roles
In departments such as Compliance, Quality, Member Rights, Enrollment, Long Term Care Functional Screening, Behavioral Health, and more
- Supported Autonomy and collaborationLeadership meets new hires where they are at by providing the appropriate amount of training and oversight based on experience and skillset
- Workday variety
- Flexible Employment Model: work where it is most convenient for you with occasional travel into a local office.
- Generous 401(k) program with 100% vesting AND company match on day 1
- Competitive compensation
- PTO, paid holidays, and a floating holiday
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance programs
- Employer-paid life and short-term disability insurance
What You’ll Do as a Care Manager
- Meet with individuals in their homes to complete assessments and provide coordination of services to improve or maintain the member’s independence and quality of life.
- Complete strength-based assessments with seniors and adults with disabilities in their homes upon enrollment with monthly contacts and quarterly visits.
- Develop customized care plans that focus on individuals’ preferences and support their health and safety needs.
- Maintain relationships with members, their supports, and with acute and primary care providers to ensure the best possible health outcomes for members.
- Coordinate functional and social supports to promote member independence and mitigate risk.
- Work in partnership with a Nurse Care Manger to collaborate on a member’s plan of care and work together to monitor the member’s overall well-being.
Requirements – What You Bring to the Role
Minimum requirements – candidates must possess all the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in a social services area (e.g., social work, rehabilitation, psychology) or a Wisconsin social worker certification required.
- At least one (1) year of paid formal (non-family setting) experience working with persons in the MCO’s target population in social service care management or related social service experience is required.MCO’s target population includes specific adults who are intellectually/developmentally disabled, physically disabled, and/or the frail elder.
- For a bachelor’s degree in any other area, the candidate must have a minimum of three (3) years of paid formal, or unpaid structured internship, (non-family setting) experience with people in the MCO’s target population is required.
- A valid Driver’s License, access to a reliable vehicle, and automobile insurance coverage at time of application and throughout employment.
The above posting reflects the general details necessary to describe the key functions of the position described and must not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
My Choice Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of professional experience do you have working with frail elders and/or adults with disabilities?
- Are you able to physically work in WI and provide caseload coverage throughout Dodge and Green Lake counties?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net