Business Systems Administrator (On-Site) job vacancy in Arrowhead Credit Union – Jobs in California
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Arrowhead Credit Union & they are Hiring Candidates for Business Systems Administrator (On-Site)
Company Name : Arrowhead Credit Union
Company Location : Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Job Position : Business Systems Administrator (On-Site)
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Do you have a passion for technology? Do you enjoy setting up, configuring and maintaining multiple IT systems? Are you excited about giving back to your community? If so, we want to talk to you – we are currently looking for Service Superstars to join our Team!
This position administers the credit union’s computer systems, network, peripherals and activities in support of daily credit union operations; maintains overall systems efficiency, manages performance and maintains a secure computing environment; performs installations, maintenance and training for projects.
Major Duties and Essential Functions:
- Personally, provides exceptional Member service in every work-related interaction.
- Manages multiple systems and workstations, ensuring proper integration of the components with computer systems.
- Researches data security needs and requirements for current and future systems.
- Performs vulnerability analysis for intentional and unintentional systems misuse and identifies appropriate counter measures.
- Assists with establishing, implementing and monitoring of department procedures and policies.
- As primary liaison between users and Information Systems Department, provides on-call consulting advice and technical support to various users/client organizations in regard to specific operational/application issues; maintains ownership of system operations problems; resolves if possible or manages immediate resolution process.
- Researches/evaluates/installs/configures all computer hardware and systems software including operating systems and communications products; coordinates implementations with third party vendors and supports representatives as needed; serves as a liaison between vendors and other departments on technology related projects.
- Develops/implements various training and instruction programs for users on the use of operating systems, networking, applications and databases.
- Takes lead role in analyzing, planning and implementing projects including software, in-house development, hardware and networks to provide new products and services to members of the credit union and to improve the effectiveness of service delivery.
- Maintains documentation on peripheral and communication equipment for disaster recovery and business resumption purposes; assists with annual testing of the Disaster Recovery Plan; makes recommendations on functionality and/or logistical issues related to disaster recovery.
- Stays current with evolving trends in information technology, networking, Personal Computer (PC) software and hardware, application development and the internet.
- Provides guidance and assistance on technical skills to other IS staff.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for part-time and full-time employees.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match.
- Starting annual accrual of 15 days of paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and paid sick leave (and increases with tenure!).
- Company-provided life insurance at twice your annual salary.
- Perks include consumer loan discounts, DoorDash DashPass, Modern Health members, Care.com subscription, and more.
To learn more about Arrowhead Credit Union and our service culture, visit our Career page, and our ArrowHeart Foundation
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $7,540.00 per month
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- On call
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net