Business Office Manager job vacancy in South Marin Health & Wellness Center – Jobs in California
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in South Marin Health & Wellness Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Business Office Manager
Company Name : South Marin Health & Wellness Center
Company Location : Greenbrae, CA 94904
Job Position : Business Office Manager
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
South Marin Health & Wellness Center provides a range of services including nursing care for both short term and long-term residents. South Marin Health & Wellness Center is a 72 bed skilled nursing facility located in Greenbrae, CA in Southern Marin County. We are seeking enthusiastic and talented Nurses to add to our tight knit care giving team in fulfilling our highest priority, providing quality care to our residents. At South Marin Health & Wellness Center we value our employees and their commitment to our core values as a company, in return we provide: Competitive Pay, Outstanding Employee Recognition Awards, Vacation/Holiday/Sick Benefits, Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, and 401k Retirement Plan. Come Join us and Meet Team SMHWC Today!
Position: Business Office Manager
Reports To: Executive Director
This position is responsible for the operations and management of the community’s business office. Ensures that the goals and objectives of the business office are adhered to with regards to billing and collections; proper accounting procedures; and that all records are maintained in compliance with both state and federal regulation.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Responsible for localized accounting functions for the community, including: resident billing, coding and completing forms necessary for the generation of accounts payable and assignments of all expenses to the proper general ledger and department code numbers.
- Reconcile all vendor account statements to ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments.
- Review accounts receivable and participate in the collection efforts for the community, including making phone calls and sending correspondence to residents and responsible parties.
- Interact with residents and their families, acknowledging concerns and solving problems within the community.
- Receive, date and answer any questions residents may have regarding monthly statements.
- Generate and assure accuracy of reports and records, to include daily census.
- Create and maintain all files for the community, including vendors, residents, ancillary charges, and reporting files as needed.
- Responsible for dispersing and logging of petty cash including appropriate ledger accounting for cash disbursements.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $74,000.00 – $82,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net