Automotive Service Technician job vacancy in CardinaleWay Mazda – Peoria – Jobs in Arizona
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in CardinaleWay Mazda – Peoria & they are Hiring Candidates for Automotive Service Technician
Company Name : CardinaleWay Mazda – Peoria
Company Location : Peoria, AZ 85382
Job Position : Automotive Service Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Arizona
Job Description :
Earn up to $175,000 a year!
Are you an experienced automotive technician? We have two stalls available and plenty of hours to keep you productive and efficient! We also offer a Drive Program which offers assistance if you want to buy a new Mazda! Apply today to join the Cardinale Mazda Team. Read about us below!
Cardinale Automotive Group is a world-class organization of happy employees. Relationships are the foundation of our success. With every vehicle sold, every automobile serviced, every customer interaction and every new hire brought onboard – we strive to create outstanding and long-lasting relationships. This means listening, caring, and understanding. After forty years of success, we’re proud to call ourselves one of the nation’s top-performing dealer groups.
What We Offer
- Health, Dental, and Vision offered after 90 days
- Each year we look to provide the very best insurance we can offer.
- 401k provided by nationwide and Pangea Wealth
- Ancillary insurance provided by Allstate
- FSA offered.
- Life Insurance provided for and paid by Cardinale Automotive Group.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, ASE Certification required
- B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Teammate with the ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net