ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER job vacancy in Bancroft Construction Company – Jobs in Delaware
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Bancroft Construction Company & they are Hiring Candidates for ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
Company Name : Bancroft Construction Company
Company Location : Wilmington, DE 19808
Job Position : ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
This position will work closely with Project Managers and Superintendents and will build diverse experience in the areas of permitting, scheduling, procurement, document control, and other essential functions. You will be empowered to grow, take charge, and make an impact, and will be provided with excellent benefits and development opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships and ensure close collaboration and communication with owners, decision-makers, influencers, architects, engineers, code and enforcement officials, and other external customers critical to a project’s success.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with subcontractors and vendors; treat them fairly and professionally in all interactions and set an example for others to do the same.
- Monitor project costs to ensure the project is kept within budget, including General Condition costs, Bancroft labor budgets, allowances, and contingencies.
- Assist in communicating accurate project schedule information to subcontractors/suppliers regarding schedule dates and
coordination among all trades.
- Monitor and maintain the procurement schedule; proactively identify and resolve problems, track the status of the schedule on a weekly basis and make updates and adjustments timely and accurately.
- Manage and delegate effectively the following so as not to delay the project:
- Creation of comprehensive submittal registry
- Submittal and shop drawing review
- RFI’s (Request for Information)
- Material procurement and tracking
- Maintain an accurate drawing log at all times
- Adhere to and promote Bancroft’s risk management and safety policies and procedures and partner with the Project Managers and Superintendents to ensure compliance.
- Ensure that comprehensive punch lists are created, communicated, and completed as required by the contract documents and Bancroft’s Quality plan.
- Manage the closeout process effectively.
Salary – $64,000.00 – $90,283.00
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net