Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Adoption Assistance, Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for Adoption Specialist/ Expectant Parent Counselor
Company Name : Adoption Assistance, Inc
Company Location : Louisville, KY
Job Position : Adoption Specialist/ Expectant Parent Counselor
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
JOB TITLE: Adoption Specialist
SUPERVISED BY: Executive Director
JOB GOAL: To evaluate, train and assist prospective adoptive parents as well as counsel expectant parents.
1. Bachelor or Master’s degree from a college or university in a human service field as outlined by Kentucky regulations.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Excellent management and organizational skills
4. Personal commitment to adoption and love for children
5. Basic knowledge of computers
1. Complete Home studies for prospective Adoptive
2. Licensure: Assure that state licensing requirements are met for prospective adoptive parents.
3. Staff trainings: Participation in monthly meetings, as well as annual trainings.
4. Adoption Training and Support: Provide option counseling, support and adoption assistance to expectant parents.
5. Other: Utilize the Adoption Assistance database effectively; track post placement activities to assure timely completion of tasks; communicate with families effectively; communicate with the Adoption Assistance
Executive Director routinely; maintain positive working relationships with Adoption Assistance staff as well as outside agencies and community groups.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $30,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- Self-determined schedule
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net