Administrative Specialist I job vacancy in North Carolina Dept of Administration – Jobs in Delaware
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in North Carolina Dept of Administration & they are Hiring Candidates for Administrative Specialist I
Company Name : North Carolina Dept of Administration
Company Location : Raleigh, NC 27603
Job Position : Administrative Specialist I
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
MAX SALARY FOR THIS POSITION IS $47,266
Administrative Specialist I
NC Department of Administration
Recruitment Range: $35,788 – $47,266
This position is located at:
431 N. Salisbury St., Raleigh, NC 27603
Employment Incentives with NC State Government
We value our employees and offer a variety of competitive and family-friendly benefits including:
- 12 annual paid holidays
- Health Insurance and Supplemental Benefits including Dental and Vision.
- NC State Retirement Plan
Click more about employee perks and benefits at https://oshr.nc.gov/state-employee-resources/benefits.
Contact NCDOA and follow us on social media at https://ncadmin.nc.gov/contact.
ips on How to Apply and learn more about our agency here: Join Our Team | NC DOA
Come Join Our Team!
This position will be assigned to the Administrative Services Section of Facility Management Division. This position will track all billed service for the management of work orders or multi-phase work orders and document all stages of a work order or multi-phase work order’s progress to completion. The position will be responsible for invoicing all billed services in a timely manner.
Secondly, this position is the joint permit program administrator. Thirdly, this position will provide efficient and adequate administrative support to the entire administrative staff.
- Review and process incoming billed service alteration requests from state agencies through the AssetWorks system.
- Create work orders/multi-phase work orders and distributes to section managers. Monitor the status of billed service alteration request work orders/ multi-phase work orders.
- Create Property Service and Recycling work orders in the AssetWorks systems by using figures received from FMD Accounts Payable, DOA State Property Office and other sources. Distribute invoices to outside agencies. Answer any questions or concerns from outside agencies. Close work orders once payment is received by DOA Fiscal Management.
- This position is the joint permit program administrator for Public Grounds and works in conjunction with the permit administrator.
- This position will provide efficient and adequate administrative support to the entire administrative staff.
Division/ Department Overview
The Department of Administration serves as the business manager for North Carolina state government and provides leadership to state government agencies for the effective, efficient, economical and equitable delivery of services to the public. The department also provides assistance and services to several advocacy programs that serve diverse segments of the state’s population that have traditionally been underserved. The agency’s mission directs departmental efforts to: acquire, develop and maintain properties and facilities; create and operate an efficient system to purchase and dispose of goods and services to meet the needs of government agencies; provide excellent operational services to state employees; achieve fair and equitable opportunities and representation for various segments of the population that have special needs; and to provide administrative support to independent state government agencies.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT AN APPLICATION THAT CLEARLY REFLECTS WORK EXPERIENCE THAT DEMONSTRATES THE FOLLOWING:
- Substantive knowledge of office or work unit procedures, methods and practices.
- This position requires a very thorough and complete knowledge similar to that of an executive secretary function in private industry.
- Candidate must have time management skills, the ability to schedule all tasks in order of priority and be able to perform duties under stress and deadline schedules.
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate appropriately to all levels of government, legislators, and law enforcement regarding permits.
- Candidate needs to have an excellent understanding of the Outlook calendar.
- Excellent research, writing, and editing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Strong interpersonal/ human relations skills and ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders in various disciplines.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and utilize various software programs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software to include Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Valid NC Driver’s License. Out of State Applicants must have valid Driver’s License and acquire NC Driver’s License within 60 days of hire.
High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) diploma and two years of related administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net