Administrative Assistant job vacancy in Significance Inc – Jobs in Maryland
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Significance Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for Administrative Assistant
Company Name : Significance Inc
Company Location : Annapolis, MD 21401
Job Position : Administrative Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Maryland
Job Description :
Significance is a small consulting firm that works directly with the government. Significance leverages innovative methodologies, best practices, and lessons learned to improve service delivery while helping our clients achieve efficiencies, cut costs, and manage performance. As a small business, Significance is flexible and able to quickly respond to client demands.
Our team has significant experience working with the Defense Finance and Accounting Services, Department of the Navy, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Intelligence Community, United States Air Force, United States Army, United States Marine Corps, and the Department of State.
Full Job Description
Looking for a polished Personal Administrative Assistant to help assist with the owner of the company. If you have a pleasant and friendly disposition and are highly organized, proactive, quick on your feet, able to communicate well, exude confidence, and able to handle issues quickly this could be the job for you.
- Able to handle administrative tasks for the President.
- Able to assist in scheduling meetings and travel.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Help run errands and other administrative tasks for President personally and professionally.
- Helping with other operational needs: office, real esated.
- Assist with Event Coordination.
- Communicating and interacting with other managers and employees
- Screening calls on behalf of the President serving as a delegate to the President by interreacting with clients.
- Maintaining the schedule, preparing reports, documents, and tracking spreadsheets
- Providing marketing and sales support to the organization
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up to date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload for President.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Administrative Duties (4 years of experience is required)
- Scheduling Appointments (4 years of experience is required)
- Coordinating Meetings (4 years of experience is required)
- Coordinating Travel (1-2 years of experience is required)
- Conflict Resolution (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Organizational Skills
- Answering Phones
- Preparing Agendas
- High School (required) Associate / College Degree Preferred
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
We will do everything to keep you safe!!
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Annapolis, MD 21401
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net