Administrative Assistant job vacancy in Confidential – Jobs in Alabama
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Confidential & they are Hiring Candidates for Administrative Assistant
Company Name : Confidential
Company Location : Birmingham, AL 35242
Job Position : Administrative Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Alabama
Job Description :
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. This person will be a detail-oriented, critical thinker with excellent written and verbal communication skills–who thrives while collaborating with a small team working in a dynamic office environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
The candidate for this job will:
· Provide operational and logistical support to team members.
· Organize all domestic and international travel needs, including preparing complex travel itineraries.
· Support virtual speaking engagements and learning programs.
· Prioritize and manage multiple projects/events simultaneously and in a timely manner.
· Proactively assist and facilitate to ensure assigned tasks are completed, including verification that expected activities and results were achieved.
· Ensure shipments are packed and completed timely and accurately.
· Produce high-quality work that is accurate, correct, complete, thorough, and appropriate.
· Perform administrative tasks (ordering supplies, answering phones, filing documents in shared drive).
The candidate for this job should possess:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; especially spelling and grammar
· Ability to interact with executives, employees, and clients with professional composure in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, and resourceful
· Ability to complete tasks with limited supervision/direction
· Ability to take accountability and ownership or errors and self-correct
· Ability to quickly adapt to shifting priorities and meet deadlines
· Proactive–identifies opportunities and acts accordingly
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills–specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
· Technology proficient including Zoom, MS Teams, Canva, Adobe
To ensure all employees work in a comfortable environment, the company has a strict no-smoking, no-animals policy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,457.00 – $46,313.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net