Administrative Assistant job vacancy in Commerce Properties – Jobs in Oregon
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Commerce Properties & they are Hiring Candidates for Administrative Assistant
Company Name : Commerce Properties
Company Location : Portland, OR 97204
Job Position : Administrative Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
COMPANY WITH GREAT CULTURE AND VALUES – SEEKS FULL TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Commerce Properties, an owner-manager of apartment and retail properties, is seeking a Full Time Administrative Assistant. This position is responsible for providing support to the company leadership team by assisting with projects, managing the office and performing recurring administrative tasks. The Administrative Assistant assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. This position deals with external contacts as well as Commerce colleagues at all levels of the organization.
A unique approach to property management. Commerce Properties is a values-based real estate company with a fresh approach to managing its properties and its people. We believe it’s more important to abide by our values than to compromise for the sake of short-term gain. Our culture is development-focused, meaning we are constantly improving our skills and capabilities. You will have a development plan tailored to your strengths and the opportunity for ongoing education. We have a clear vision for where we are headed and a specific plan for how we will get there. Let’s talk and see if you would be excited to join us on our journey!
- PTO and 8 Paid Holidays.
- Employer paid Medical & Dental Insurance that includes Long Term Disability and a health savings account.
- Generous benefits package including 401K plan with immediate vesting and up to 4.5% company match.
- Discounted Apartment Rental.
- Company Season tickets to Blazers and Timbers.
- An environment that cultivates positivity and an opportunity to improve every day.
The Administrative Assistant will perform all tasks essential to the operation of the company, including:
- Work in alignment with Commerce’s values-based culture.
- Provide administrative support for meetings.
- Generate management reports.
- Answer phones, handle mail, keep office supply inventory.
- Provide administrative support for Director of Operations and President.
- Assist Director of Operations in managing retail centers and apartments
- Maintain general office digital filing systems and archives.
- At least 3 years of office administrative experience.
- At least two years of college.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to prioritize and organize responsibilities.
- Enjoy a variety of tasks and getting things done.
- Valid Driver’s License and own car.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the job.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time, Hybrid (four days per week in office and one day remote.)
Compensation: $21.50 – $28.00 per hour depending upon experience.
For consideration, please send your resume, references, and a cover letter.
Commerce Properties is an EEO employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.50 – $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Office Administrative: 3 years (Preferred)
- College: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net