Accounts Receivable Specialist job vacancy in Yak Mat, LLC – Jobs in Mississippi
Looking for a New Job? apkdb.net is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Yak Mat, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company Name : Yak Mat, LLC
Company Location : Columbia, MS 39429
Job Position : Accounts Receivable Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Mississippi
Job Description :
YAK ACCESS is one of North America’s leading providers of right-of-way access solutions. From pipelines to power lines to civil projects, we offer unmatched expertise in total access planning, clearing, sitework and restoration services. When customers choose YAK ACCESS as their access company, they’re also choosing North America’s largest supplier of access mats and products for building temporary or permanent roads—which means they can be as confident in their materials as they are in their project plan.
These end-to-end solutions are delivered by an experienced, reliable team who place a priority on safety, environmental sensitivity, cost, and timeliness. In short, YAK ACCESS goes the extra mile to ensure our clients’ projects are successful.
At YAK and our business units, we bring operational excellence regardless of industry or location. Our culture is as top notch as our service and our employees work together like a family. We have been ranked by our employees as one of the Best Places to Work in Mississippi in the Mega-Large Division for the last three years in a row!
In this Accounts Receivable position, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L.
Accounts Receivable Specialist Responsibilities
- Assist with bank reconciliation
- Post and balance financial data in various ledgers
- Input timesheet data
- Prepare aging report
- Create manual and process electronic billing invoices
- Provide information as requested to customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holders
- Collections; contact existing clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans in a kind and professional manner
- Follow up on aged accounts in search of resolution
Accounts Receivable Specialist Position Requirements:
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field highly preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience in receivable
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS)
- Bookkeeping experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills in basic accounts payable and accounting policy
- ERP experience (M-3, Oracle, JD Edwards, SAP, MS Dynamics)
Interpersonal Communication– Navigate and relate with all levels of the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
Integrity and Trust–Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidence; admits mistakes; does not misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
Team Building–Creates unity and productivity of team under management; team members state that they feel part of a high-performing team; is able to improve performance and motivate to excellence; develops team building and team motivating activities
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Columbia, MS 39429: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Accounts payable: 1 year (Required)
- ERP systems: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Analysis skills: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as apkdb.net